Voro Vape way is hand-picked superior eliquid
Voro Vape is giving valuable clients the highest quality and latest e-liquid flavours, gear and vaping kits whether they are a beginner, a cloud chasing professional or an expert.
We have an extensive range of UK made e-liquids, from premium eliquid brands to popular regular products in our online shop. Whatever the e-liquid flavours you want, we have a great deal, from fruity or tobacco flavour eliquids, mint flavours and even mouth-watering combinations of desserts, cakes, pastries, bubble gum and chocolate. Just select your favourite flavour with nicotine content and it will be delivered at your doorstep in the UK.
What is E-Liquid?
The e-liquid is known by many names, some people call it vape juice while others refer to it as e-juice, others may call it Vape Liquid or e-cig oil. So what exactly is e-liquid and what is used for? The vape juice is a liquid that is used in an e-cig or vape tank. The coil /atomizer head heats up the e-liquid and turns it into vapour which is then inhaled by the consumer. E-Juice may or may not contain nicotine and can be found in hundreds of different flavours.
Some of the most popular e-liquid flavours are tobacco, fruits, menthol, coffee, desserts or cakes and many other variations from well-known drinks as cola, or energy drinks.
These days every manufacturer tries to come up with new and innovative flavours to satisfy an increasing market demand. So if you decided to start vaping, rest assure, you will need patience and persistence in discovering your favourite e-liquid.
What ingredients are found in e-liquids?
Five main ingredients are used to manufacture the vape liquid:
• Propylene Glycol (PG) – Propylene glycol is used by the food and pharmaceutical and it is classified as an additive by the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration ) that is "generally recognized as safe" for use in food. The PG contained in e-liquids is from 20% up to 80%. This is the ingredient responsible to carry the flavour and to create the throat hit. PG is thinner than VG (Vegetable Glycerine) and has a watery consistency. High PG liquids are mostly used for MTL( Mouth to Lung) vapers.
• Vegetable Glycerine(VG) – Vegetable glycerin, also known as glycerol or glycerine is a colourless, odourless, viscous liquid typically made from soybean, coconut or palm oils. It is odourless and has a mild, sweet taste with a syrup-like consistency. The VG is responsible for the cloud/vapour when vaping your e-liquid. HIGH VG vape eliquids are made with over 80% vegetable glycerine and are recommended for sub-ohm type of vape.
• Nicotine – various levels available from the highest of 20mg/ml down to 0mg/ml or nicotine-free
• Distilled Water
What Types Of E-Liquid You Can Buy?
We are sure you are asking yourself how many types of liquid can be found? Here are the main ones we sell:
- High-PG E-Liquid: high-PG e-liquid contains a higher ratio of PG to VG. This vape juice is thinner compared to high VG and will carry flavour better. High-PG vape liquid is mostly used in refillable pod mods and other similar starter kits like vape pens electronic cigarettes. The coils used with this e-juice should have a resistance over 1 ohm.
- High-VG E-Liquid (Sub-Ohm E-Liquid): high-VG e-liquids are thicker compared to high-PG and produce big clouds when vaporised by the 'Cloud Chasers'. Coils that have a resistance below 1 ohm should be used with High-PG e-liquids.
- 50/50 E-Liquid: 50/50 e-liquids have a 50% PG to 50% VG ratio, and are commonly used in the majority of vape starter kits. 50/50 liquids nicotine strength mostly found in the UK are 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg and 18mg, satisfying vapour production alongside great flavour. We recommend this vape juice if you just start vaping.
- Short Fill E-Liquid: short fill e-liquid is 0mg/ml (nicotine-free) and come in short fill bottles, for instance, 100ml e-liquid in a 120ml bottle size so you will have enough space to add 2 nicotine shots 10ml/each. If you are looking to save a few pounds than get the short fills.
- Nicotine Salt E-Liquid: nic salt e-liquids are made using nicotine salts, are made with the natural salt found within tobacco leaves, substituting the regular freebase nicotine. This means they deliver a smoother vape at higher strengths and provides a quick and satisfying nicotine hit that is absorbed faster to the bloodstream. Nic salt e-liquids should be used in low-power vape kits and refillable pod kits.
What E-Liquids Flavours To Choose?
As there are so many e-liquid options by so many top brands on the market, on our site we have broken them down into a few main flavour profiles;
-Tobacco flavoured e-liquids
The tobacco e-liquid flavours emulate the flavour of smoking and are mostly chosen by those who just start vaping. There is everything from rolling and flavoured tobacco, to regular cigarette flavoured e-liquid.
-Fruit flavoured e-liquids
This category of vape juice flavours contains everything fruity, from our best-selling Blackcurrant to Strawberry and Mango. There will be something for you in our best quality fruit e-liquid category.
-Menthol flavoured e-liquids
Perfect for menthol smokers, the menthol e-juice is smooth, cool and minty, perfect for some hot summer days. Few are combined with fruit flavours, but the majority is an icy, clean menthol flavour.
-Drinks flavoured e-liquids
Sweet soft drinks such as cola, to energy drinks and cocktail flavours. In our Drinks eliquid category, the liquids tend to be fresh, fruity and have a little bit of fizz.
-Cakes and Dessert flavoured e-liquids
If you have a sweet tooth and want to indulge in some of your favourite dessert flavours or throwback to childhood sweet, then the Dessert range of vape e liquids selection is your perfect candy vape shop.
How much does vape liquid cost?
Around 10 bottles of e liquid are purchased each month by a customer. This will cost between £40-£50 a month, based on a premium liquid or a cheap vape juice. At first, this looks like a lot, but when you think most smokers pay around £10.50 a day for cigarettes you realize most vapers save around of £2800 or even more per year when they switch from regular tobacco to e-cigarettes.
Save by Getting The Best Vape Deals
Voro Vape online vape store offers some of the best vape deals on the market. Check daily our website or subscribe to our newsletter and you will be the first to receive these amazing discounts on best e-liquids in the UK. Our own range of juice is the perfect example, choose from more than 23 delicious flavours and start saving today.
We have great business partnerships with world-renowned brands like Nasty Juice, Dinner Lady, Vampire Vape or Double Drip, this gives us access to great deals that are passed directly to our customers.